We’re not quite sure what it is that’s making the latest tech news, but there’s certainly some good stuff to chew on.
Here’s a look at some of the biggest announcements that have been made in the past month: • Samsung unveils a new “skin” for its Galaxy Note 4 smartphone that makes it thinner and lighter, making it a contender in the premium smartphone market.
The new phone will come in two variants: a 5.5-inch version and a 7.9-inch one.
The 5.7-inch phone will be available starting in October.
Samsung also revealed a new Samsung Notebook Pro tablet and the Galaxy Tab Pro 8.
It has an 11.6-inch display.
• Apple unveils an updated version of its iPhone X, the iPhone XS Max, with a 5-inch screen and a new iPhone XC, a 5G version.
It will have a 13-inch Super Retina display.
The device will cost $999.99.
• Google introduces a new Pixel phone.
It’s a 10.5 inches display.
It costs $749.99 and comes with a 12-megapixel rear camera.
• Microsoft unveils the Surface Pro 4, a high-end laptop with a 13.3-inch and 10-inch screens, and a 6-megabit processor.
It runs on Windows 10 and will come with a 1TB SSD.
• Amazon unveils its latest Amazon Echo smart speaker, the Echo Dot.
It features a 12.3mm design and has a 13mm speakers and microphone.
It is available for $499.99, but it will be out of stock starting on September 29.
• Xiaomi launches the Mi Mix 2 smart speaker.
It offers a 10-channel speaker with two subwoofers, a 10,000-ohm impedance and is available starting September 30.
It also has a 6.3 megapixel camera and comes in three colors: red, blue and green.
• The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 will come on September 20, followed by the Samsung Galaxy S8 and the Samsung S8 Plus.
The Note 8 is also coming on September 17, 2019.
• Samsung introduces a Samsung Gear S8 smart watch, the Gear S7, which is the company’s first smartwatch.
The watch is waterproof up to 50 meters and has the Samsung Connect app, which lets you connect your devices.
It comes in two colors: white and black.
• Nokia introduces the Nokia Lumia 1520, a 16.9 megapixel smartphone with a 6x optical zoom.
It goes on sale on September 27.
• Huawei introduces the Huawei Mate 9, a smartwatch that is the world’s thinnest at just 2.7 millimeters thick and weighs less than a kilogram.
It packs a 5 megapixel rear-facing camera and runs on Android.
• HTC unveils Android Pay, the world s first mobile payment app, and its first-ever phone with a 3D Touch display.
Its phones will be in six colors: yellow, green, orange, blue, pink and purple.
• Intel announces its new Broadwell processors, which are more powerful than its previous processors, the 7th-generation Core processors.
The chips will be based on the 14nm process, and it will have up to 20% more processing power.
The phones will come out starting in 2019.
The latest tech trends: The latest technews stories from around the webThe following trends are the latest news from the tech community.
New tech:The following technews features are the newest tech news stories from the community.
Apple’s iPhone X unveiledApple unveiled its new iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus, which features a 5 inches display and a larger battery.
The iPhone 8 will cost between $999 and $1,200 and will have 128GB of storage.
Apple also announced the iPhone 8S and iPhone XT models.
The iPhone X has a bigger display than the iPhone 7, but the difference is in the way it is displayed.
The X features a more curved glass display.
It is powered by a new A10X Fusion chip and is said to be a much better processor.
The processor is faster than the A10, and the X is said by Apple to be faster than an iPhone 7 Plus.
Apple says that the A11X chip in the X will be the “next evolution” of the A9 processor.
The Apple Watch is a smart watch that uses the Apple Watch app.
It starts at $349 and costs $249.99 starting on October 3.
The Watch runs Android Wear software and has more sensors.
Apple also announced a new version of the iMac, which it says is a “world-class computing platform.”
The iMac will have an 11-inch Retina Display and a 13K display, as well as a new USB-C port for charging.
It retails for $2,799.
Microsoft’s Surface Pro 2 announced Surface Pro 3 is a new laptop that